Exam 1 studying
I’m studying a great deal for the first exam that will be on the 17th (tuesday) The topics we are being tested on are:
Health Policy (OSHA, TJC, accrediting agencies and federal/state agencies that regulate healthcare safety)
Health Care Systems (Diff. types of nursing delivery systems and the tiers of healthcare)
Caring Interventions (consists of hygiene and Medication administration)
To prepare for this exam I’ve been studying since the 13th. I wanted to use adequate time to adequately prepare, and I feel like I’ve done that. Just going to review notecards from now until Tuesday.
So far this is what I’ve done:
– read chapters before their respective class lectures
– took notes on the powerpoint slides in class
– did study guides in the study guide book that accompanies our lecture book
– watched evolve skill videos
– did NCLEX style quizzes online
-wrote notecards for book reading, lecture powerpoints and notes, study guides
I hope all that I have done has adequately prepared me! I’ll let you know how it goes as soon as I get a chance.