A week of tests
I feel like that should be said every week because nothing seems routine yet. We are still juggling teachers, seeing at least one a week for the first time – there are 3 teachers left we haven’t had yet.
Anyways, two weeks ago I had a lot of exams and here are the results to them. While I was not happy with any of them really, I plan to do better by the next exam date.
1. CNA boards – Passed written, Failed skills (forgot to do ROM on foot)
2. Exam 2 – I made a 72 and haven’t finished the assigned remediation work, which is due by Oct 20th I think it is.
3. ATI Test on Critical Thinking – made a 78%
4. Assessment check offs – PASSED! 😀
5. Drug Calculations math test – made 85, needed a 90 so the second chance (of 3) is Friday, Sept. 30th at 10 am (after lecture)
Like em or love em, there they are.